Your office could be spotless, but when you get home, you’ll be faced with more mess. Wouldn’t it be nice if your office cleaner could take care of your home as well? At Echo Cleaning, we will do professional residential cleaning—read on to understand what this includes.
- Emptying trash—all trash cans in your home will be emptied and the contents taken to the curb or the dumpster.
- Dishes—the dishes in your sink will be thoroughly washed, or placed in your dishwasher.
- Kitchen appliances—all appliances in your kitchen, such as the oven, stove, and microwave, will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Surfaces—all surfaces in your home, including walls, floor, ceilings, and appliances, will be disinfected and washed.
- Beds—all beds in your home will be made, with fresh sheets if provided.
- Bathrooms—all bathroom surfaces will be sanitized, including the toilets. Bathroom linens can also be changed.
It is also important to note what professional residential cleaning does not cover. We do not know where you like to store things in your home, which means we won’t put away clutter. We’ll stack up piles of papers and books that might be laying around, but we won’t be able to put books away on the bookshelf.
Residential cleaning can include shampooing a carpet and furniture but does not involve moving around the furniture. We do have the tools to reach under your furniture for vacuuming, so there is no need to move around the furniture.
Do you want a lovely clean home? Contact Echo Cleaning, LLC for the best professional residential cleaning. We’ll talk to you about what we offer for cleaning your home, and we’ll make sure that your home is left spotless. You can relax knowing that your house is clean and ready for you to rest!