Simply researching cleaning services in NH and MA on the Internet brings up thousands of results, and Echo Cleaning understands that this seemingly straightforward task has become daunting in just a few clicks. Knowing where to start while looking for a reputable, affordable cleaning service can be your first problem, and for that reason alone, we can think of three important reasons you should trust us to be your go-to professional cleaning company.
We have the experience
Since opening back in 2010, Echo Cleaning has become one of the premier residential and commercial cleaning companies in the area. In just seven years’ time, we have built up the clientele and knowledge to complete any job out there. Our team has only grown in strength over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
We have exceptional customer service
On top of the seven years Echo Cleaning has been in business, our founder Nathan Salem has over 15 years of experience in the landscaping and construction industries. Both fields involve extensive customer service care, which continues to be his primary objective for every client he has ever worked with.
Nathan personally trains our team
The way Echo Cleaning can provide the experience and customer service we are known for is through our all-encompassing training. Nathan personally trains each employee that joins our team to teach them the techniques and qualities they need to perform each job to the highest standards possible.
Whether you are searching for residential or commercial cleaning services, Echo Cleaning has the team you want to work with. Choosing us means choosing professionals who believe in and will provide you with the services and care you deserve.
With more questions about how we can help improve your current cleaning services, call us today at (978) 758-4858.
It’s no surprise that homeowners and business owners are calling their local cleaning services in MA and
NH to schedule a deep cleaning of their residential and commercial spaces after a long winter. Not only are a lot of our spaces layered with dust caused by closed windows, but we also face these damages sand and salt can cause to our interiors and exteriors.
Sand and salt are ideal for creating traction on an icy surface, but it can be tracked into our homes or business spaces and wreak havoc on our surfaces. Scratches on wood floors and tiles, windows, and fraying on carpets often occur, especially if they are not cleaned in a timely manner.
It makes surfaces look old and worn
Have you ever noticed the dull, white-washed appearance of your floors? Maybe your carpet is stained from months of use in the winter, or your windows are foggy with residue? Sand and salt can cause our flooring and other surfaces to appear aged and distressed, no matter the age of your building or home.
It can cause deterioration if left
Salt is a great tool for the winter season, but the effects of it mixing with low temperatures and water can cause a variety of problems if left for too long. Concrete, carpets, rugs, wood floors and tiles can face irreversible damages caused by salt and sand if left unwashed for an extended period of time.
Fortunately, there are residential and commercial cleaning companies in MA and NH like Echo Cleaning who can handle these services for you. From dust to salt and sand, we will clean from top to bottom and prepare you for spring and summer. Each of our professionals is hired and trained personally by our business owner Nathan Salem to manage each account with care. When we leave your home or business space, you will wonder how you ever kept your space this clean before.
With more questions, contact us today at (978) 758-4858.
Floors get a lot of abuse from shoes and debris that are tracked in, such as sand or salt. Keeping your floors clean improves the way your business looks and feels and gives a good impression. Floor stripping and waxing is thought about the least, but a very important part of keeping your business appealing. The conditions of your floors will be noticed immediately. Dull and grimy floors give the wrong impression. Floors with a lot of wear and tear won’t last as long as they can.
- Scratches, dirt, and slippery areas on the floor can create potential hazards. Having the floors stripped and wax removes dirt deposits, and applying a new surface without scratches or slippery areas. Floor waxing maintains a safe floor.
- Dirty floors are not pleasant to look at. When waxing a floor, it strips the floor and re-applies a protective finish. Many scratches and stains are removed and when waxed, they are clean and shine and give a professional and inviting appearance.
- When the protective seal on the floors wears down to the point where the flooring is exposed, permanent damage can occur. When you regularly clean your floors it decreases their wear, protects them, and increases their longevity.
When you have your floor stripped, sealed, and apply wax, it forms a barrier between the floors and anything that can damage and stain them, helping to protect your floors from traffic and every day wear
It is important to use the correct chemicals and equipment for the type of floor that is being waxed. The wrong materials can damage your floors. Professionals will have the right equipment and chemicals and training to properly strip and wax your floors.
For more information about floor waxing MA, contact Echo Cleaning at (978) 809-8181.
Winter weather makes it so extra effort needs to go into keeping the office clean thanks to easily tracked in slush and how easy windows get streaked with grime. Having a professional cleaning company in MA that has the equipment and knowledge to clean on a regular basis makes it so you don’t have to focus on time consuming cleaning. Commercial cleaners can help keep areas of your office clean.
- Entryway rugs and mats capture most snow, ice, and slush that gets tracked in, keeping floors from getting wet and preventing falls. Rugs also help to keep excess moisture out of carpeting that can lead to mold.
- Pollutants in the air can be controlled with regular dusting. This keeps the office environment healthy of dust particles and impurities which can be vacuumed and removed from circulating in the air.
- Airborne pathogens can be trapped and recirculated through ventilation systems which compromises indoor air quality and the health of those in the office. Cleaning ducts annually and replacing filters helps to reduce bacteria and germs spreading.
- Non-toxic cleaning products and disinfectants can be used to wipe down tables, chairs, door handles, shared spaces, and workstations. Wiping down these areas daily helps to keep away bacteria. With healthy habits such as regular handwashing, keeping the workstation clean helps keep employees healthy.
- Windows are easy to overlook. Regularly removing grime that accumulates helps aid sunlight in getting through the windows. Sunlight helps keep the air inside dry and clean. It absorbs excess moisture that could be in the carpet or on the floors. Natural light can also help raise employee moods during the cold, winter months.
Keeping your office clean and sanitized helps with employee productivity and health and professional cleaners in MA have the equipment and expertise to help. For information about top quality cleaning results in MA, contact Echo Cleaning at (978) 809-8181.
Having a professional cleaning company in MA that has the equipment and knowledge to clean on a regular basis helps keep your office space clean and professional. There are also some quick things that can be done in between cleaning sessions to improve work flow. These aren’t large areas, but work areas that could be tidied up to help with work productivity.
Keeping wipes near for desks and keyboards makes it easier to wipe the work area down every day. Most commercial cleaning companies will sanitize surfaces while they clean the office. By keeping sanitizer wipes nearby, it helps build a habit to clean a person’s work area. Desks and keyboards are touched the most. When it’s cold season, keeping the area sanitized can prevent symptoms. Wiping down areas in a kitchen after you eat is another way to help cut down on germs in a public space.
Keep organized and reduce clutter
Paper causes clutter. Notes, client files, forms, and memos put a lot on a typical desk and can make it cluttered and unorganized. Going paperless is a great solution, but in the instance where paperwork is needed, it can be too big of a move. Clutter can cause stress and it can cause a person to get overwhelmed. It’s hard not to look at a pile of papers in different places and directions. It can be distracting since it draws our eye and that reminds a person of how much needs to be done. It can even make someone feel like they haven’t accomplished much even if they got work done. Creating a better way to file paperwork can help keep it organized and put it elsewhere so it helps to lead to more efficient work flow. Keeping clutter off spaces gives more of an opportunity for a person to focus. Messy desks create one more thing on the to-do list. It can also make it hard to find the paperwork you need.
Keeping your office clean and sanitized helps with employee productivity and health. For information about top quality cleaning results in MA, contact Echo Cleaning at (978) 809-8181.